GT Underground Grease Traps
The GT underground grease trap range is designed as a passive grease trap. This passive design works by simply slowing the flow of wastewater, allowing it to cool and separate into 3 layers within the trap; FOGs, solids and clear water.
The FOGs form a “grease layer” at the top of the unit. Solids and food waste, being heavier, will drop to the base of the unit.
The GT’s vertical chamber design enhances the separation process, offering greater settlement and storage of solids and sludge.
- Single piece – fully fitted, factory built unit
- Robust rota moulded polyethylene body
- Vertical chamber enhances separation
- Chemical & Corrosion Resistant
- Supplied with lockable access cover
- Quick and simple to install
- Meets BS EN 1825 Standards
- 60 year Design Life