Vortiflo Vortex Flow Controls Chambers
Vortiflo Flow Control Chambers are specifically designed for controlling the flow of storm water from large volume attenuation systems, preventing downstream flooding during periods of heavy rainfall.
All Vortiflo units are designed in accordance to the requirements of DCG – Design & Construction Guidelines, to meet client and site specifications and achieve the specified flow rate at the given head/height.
Vortiflo chambers are manufactured in two diameters – 750mm and 1050mm, which both feature high strength twinwall bodies.
- One piece unit, delivered ready to install, reducing installation time and costs
- No construction or wet trades required, offering significant on site savings against PCC and other traditional construction methods
- Robust, chemical resistant- twinwall body
- Two diameters available – 750mm & 1050mm
- Each model available in five depths