T-Force Neptune 1000 Packaged Pump Station
Neptune Packaged Pump Stations are designed for water and wastewater treatment, effluent and sewage discharge in all domestic, commercial and industrial sites.
We use High Performance submersible pumps throughout the full range, ensuring the optimum reliability and efficiency. The stations can be supplied with either single or twin pumps and come with guide rails and pedestal kits.
The Neptune 1000 Range is designed for single properties i.e. housing, commercial buildings and other light commercial applications. The 1000 Range consists of a 1000mm diameter chamber, manufactured in high grade polyethylene, delivered to site fully fitted as a complete package, including all internal pipe work and pumps installed. All required telemetry is provided- control panel, cable and high level alarm.
- Pre-assembled, fully fitted single pump stations for underground installation
- Storage Volumes from 800 to 1700 litres
- 50mm High Performance Stainless Steel Vortex pumps with proven
reliable design and are very robust
- Variable invert depths and orientations to suit individual site conditions
- Pre-assembled pipework for fully automatic operation
- Standard lift is 6m, with 10m lift available as an option
- Non Return Valve
- Internal Float Switches for level control
- Supplied with 10 metres of cable