T-Force Neptune 600 Packaged Pump Station
The Neptune 600 Range is designed to collect foul water from a single W.C. and/or utility room and then discharge it to the main sewer.
They are designed to be installed either internally (floor mounted) or in underground external installations.
The robust polyethylene 600mm diameter chamber is supplied fitted with a 50mm vortex impeller pump and the chamber comes with a lockable 35Kn access cover.
Ideal for basements and ground floor extensions where other facilities in the property discharge via gravity. Suitable for delivering domestic sewage or surface water to sewer lines located at a higher level, or where gravity drainage is not possible.
- Pre-assembled, fully fitted single pump stations for above or underground installation
- Storage Volumes from 200 to 600 litres
- 50mm High Performance Stainless Steel Vortex pumps with proven
reliable design and are very robust
- Variable invert depths and orientations to suit individual site conditions
- Pre-assembled pipework for fully automatic operation
- Standard lift is 6m, with 10m lift available as an option
- Non Return Valve
- Integrated Automatic Float Switches for level control
- Supplied with 10 metres of cable